Friday, December 17, 2010

cheerio anyone?


So by the look of Owen's appearance I hope you know that this is in the morning. Missing sock, crazy hair...he's just a wild sleeper I guess! Well that's not really the reason for my post, though that picture is pretty darn cute. I want you all to notice the next to pictures of Owen's bum. Would you like a snack? hahaha I hadn't really noticed how messy his high chair had gotten until after I got him out of his chair and watched a bum full of cheerios crawl away! Poor guy. Who knows how long he's been eating in such uncomfortable conditions. Needless to say, I cleaned his chair later that day! :) Is he not the cutest or what??


2 comments:

Holly said...

Glad to know our highchairs aren't the only ones that look like that:) Just another bonus of wearing a diaper, with the extra padding I'm sure he didn't even notice the 'horrible' conditions. Haha:)

He is so stinkin' cute! And I love the jammies, Jacob has the same ones.

The Holt Family said...

Yes he is so stinkin cute!!! I'm so glad u have posted some pics & stuff!! I miss your family, u guys are so awesome. I feel the same way about Owen as u do Kyson. He' so big now and growing up. Love the cheerio bum, hehe!!!