Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday CORY Dear








This past Wednesday, on Dec. 15th we celebrated Cory's 25th birthday. Now that we're getting older and Cory's working full time, celebrating his birthday had to wait til after he got off work. This was the first time since we've been married that we weren't able to spend the whole day together. So that kind of stunk, but I tried to make him fell special even though we were apart for most of the day. I wanted him to at least go to work with something yummy to share so we stopped off at the near by donut shop in town and picked up some for him to share. Well, Cory only works with two other people right now and one of them didn't work that day so between Cory and his boss they ate all the donuts! hehe Hey I say on your birthday you can do whatever you like! It's your day to ENJOY! When the work day was finally over, me and Owen picked him up and we went to one of our favorite places for ribs, Ruby Tuesdays. I don't know if I haven't been cooking very good dinners lately or what but man I thought that was the best meal I had ever had! I kept talking about it even days after. What can I say, I love good food! So then after dinner we came home had cake, ice cream, and opened presents. Owen wasn't the biggest fan of the party hats, but we were still able to get a couple good shots before he destroyed his. Lucky Owen got to practice for his own birthday thats at the end of the month by digging into his own slice of cake. And I pretty sure he'll do the same with his own birthday cake.

Cory I hope you had a fun birthday, even though you had to work. Owen and I are so very lucky to have you in our lives and we just love you so so much! Here's to the next 25 years and then some!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I was shocked to see another post from you, haha:) I love you guys, these are great pictures. You look GORGEOUS Linds! I think any meal that you don't have to make or clean up after tastes like the best meal ever, I'm sure it has nothing to do with your cooking. :)

Happy Birthday Cory!

Matt and Valerie said...

What a cute fam - sure love you guys!!!