Monday, August 9, 2010

Twins!?! (For the day at least!)

I don't think I have informed my blogging buddies that we are currently in the state of Washington for the summer! We are living in Renton and have been here since May. Cory is selling door to door home security systems again for Elite Security and making momma proud hahaha! I was pretty excited to here that we where going to be in the Seattle area for the summer cause I grew up here and my sister Katie's family lives only 4 hours away in Spokane! So when we first got here in the beginning of May I got to watch my little niece Preslie for 2 days while my sister was out of town. It was so much fun, a little crazy, but fun! Owen and Pres got along great until Owen started getting a little jealous that someone else was taking up his momma's time! I pretty much didn't leave the apartment for those 2 days, nervous that there would have been a major catastrophe if we went out! I loved it though and got a taste of what life could be like if we had twins...Here are some cute pictures of Owen and Preslie.

tubby-time!

hello...

beautiful blue eyes

preslie whats to play...

...but Owen's not interested!

sharing toys

sleeping babes :)

1 comment:

The Holt Family said...

This is so cute!!! It'll be so much more fun too when they get older and are able to really play with each other! Cousins are so fun to have...