Monday, August 9, 2010

THE Science Center

So all of your Washingtonians know exactly what I'm talking about when you hear The Seattle Science Center! I mean who's lived in WA and hasn't gone there?! haha Well this place was visited many times by the Dunn kids while growing up, and I think every time we had friends or family come and visit we took them here. So of course I had to go and take Owen there to enjoy the wonderful world of SCIENCE! Christanie's parents were in town and little while back and we thought that would be a fun activity to do for the day, especially for Brady. Which I think he had the best time out of all of us for sure! It brought back so many memories being in that place. Seriously, nothing had changed! It was too funny. It's so weird going back to the places you grew up going to as a kid and revisiting them as an adult is just a whole new experience. As kids you are just in your own little world oblivious to so much going on around you! But I loved it and had fun being back in that great place that provided our family with countless hours of pure enjoyment! Thanks mom for being so awesome! :)









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the wall that you could pose against and the flash of light would make your shadow stay there. Good times.

The Holt Family said...

OOooh good times!!! It was pretty fun there. Owen is just so cute, love that little guy!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, little Owen is such a stud! What a cutie! I didn't even know you guys were up in Seattle this summer.. I love the Seattle Science Center! We took many a field trip there as kids. You guys are probably finishing with summer sales, was it a good one for Corey? Fun adventures but you gotta love heading back home finally!