Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 Year Anniversary...back on May 3rd!!!


Lucky I am in love with my BEST FRIEND!! Cory, I love you more than anything in the whole world! You make me so happy. I love your sweetness, funniness, love for life, tender heart, and how you make me feel like I am the prettiest girl in the whole world. You are such an amazing husband and dad! You work so hard for our family and I appreciate it more than you know! As of recently I have been hearing this song by Keith Urban a ton and every time I listen to it I think of us! Cheesy I know, but I just love it.

Thank you for treating me and Owen so good and loving us so much! Happy Anniversary Sweetheart...looking forward to many, many more to come! I love you.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

This is so sweet, Linds. So good to hear you have love like this! So good.
You and Cory are so great. Congrats.

Love the song :)