Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My First Mother's Day

I do realize that Mother's Day is back in May, but I am still playing catch-up with my blog posts, sorry!! I had a wonderful first Mother's Day and was treated like a queen by my sweetie, Cory. He got me lots of fun gifts which included a deluxe spa pedicure and a massage! He knows what girls really want; to be pampered!!! Thanks babe! And Owen gave me a little book titled Mommy Loves Me! So cute! Here are just a few fun pictures of my little man dressed up for church on Mother's Day.





There are no words to truly describe the joy and love I feel being a mother to Owen. He has changed my life so much and it just keeps getting better each day. I love you with all my heart my sweet Owen and am so blessed to by called your momma!

"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont

3 comments:

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

Oh my gosh Linds! Owen is SO HANDSOME! I just want to squeeze him and kiss that cute little face! We miss you guys!

Jennett said...

The pic of Owen in the chair....classic. Such a little man :) Can't wait to borrow those cute clothes for our guy! Good job with getting your blog updated!

Mallory said...

I've decided that I should not be shocked at all that you are the one with Owen is the cutest little boy, who makes the most ridiculously cute faces. What baby makes those faces? His little sideways lips in the one! Linds, oh my gosh.