Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Break!

So on Monday and Tuesday this week SVU had no school for Fall Break and we were able to make a fun short trip over to the DC Temple with our FHE group. We drove up on Monday morning so we could have time to do something fun that night. After the guys tried to convince us that a hockey game would be the best activity for the night, we decided on Olive Garden for dinner and games at the hotel after! Sorry guys, maybe some other time. :) Then on Tuesday we went to the temple and that was wonderful! It was just so nice to get out of Buena Vista for 2 days and have a great time with friends. Oh and being able to eat at places other than the fabulous selection we have in BV was nice too!


Family picture! I can't wait for our little man to fnally be here! Oh and Cory says to excuse his dressed down attire...we were in the first shift of going to the temple and this is all he brought to were this day.


The group!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mouth is gaping open in joy and shock that you just posted on your blog again. I love it! Do it all the time!

Getting to the temple is always a great break. You have an FHE group? Oh you are just too cute. I think I gave myself a high-five for FHE this week while I watched reality TV. Ok, really Jimmy and I do have FHE.

Holly said...

I'm glad we vetoed the hockey idea:) We'll have to get together again for a couples game night so we can finish Cranium, you and Cory smoked us the last time so we definitely need a rematch. I'm so glad we all got to spend the break together, we had such a fun time with you guys!

The Dunns said...

Seeing you prego makes me do a double take!! Even though you're older than amber i still can't believe you're going to be a mom!!
Ty

THE HANSEN'S said...

totally jealous! BUt so fun that you could do that! Holly looks fantastic in Purple! Looks like a fun group. But your missing a couple of couples and two crazy babies! Oh but oh well. miss you too!

Christian and Liz Plott said...

Great blog! I love seeing you and Cory, you two look like you have so much FUN! Tell him HI from me and Christian! Good luck in the coming weeks :) You're in the home stretch!