Wednesday, September 30, 2009

28 Weeks...and GROWING!

I am posting again and its only been like 5 days, shocker! hehe However, I realized I have not taken a belly picture for awhile now and decided that today I was going to. So the past couple of days I have been finding myself making several comments about how big my belly is getting to Cory, and he politely responds to my repetitiveness with a cute smile and a nod saying "yes you are getting bigger." I don't know why but all of a sudden all I notice is my growing tummy. I notice it when I stand, when I sit, and especially when I am trying to sleep! So here are a few pictures I snapped of my baby bump large and round, poking out for the world to see! I am in love with it nonetheless because of the wonderful miracle inside whom we are patiently awaiting his arrival!




This is a close-up and if you look real close you can see my little man pushing out his hand making a lumpy bump. Do you see it? haha just kidding! This is just me dreaming of all the cute baby stuff I wish I could get! :)

7 comments:

Rach said...

Oh YAY!!! I'm so glad I now have your blog! You look gorgeous and you're belly is just adorable!!! Thats so great you are having a little guy too!! When's he due again? Im at 22 weeks and due Feb 3rd so I'm assuming youre in Dec? Hope life is grand!! :)

Jennett said...

LOVE THE BUMP!!! You look so cute Linds :) Now it will just keep getting bigger every week...soon you will be just weeks away and ready for the bump to DISAPPEAR!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love love love love love it. Your shirt is so cute, as are you, my dear! So cute. I can't BELIEVE you have a BABY INSIDE of you!

Holly said...

I agree, it is getting bigger, hehe:) You look so good, and I agree that your shirt is super cute. Let us know when you can't see your toes anymore, that's a day that makes you feel good, or something:)

Matt and Valerie said...

You look so cute!!! I wish I could see you in person and give that little belly and hug! Hope all is going well for you guys, we love you and think of you often.

The Holt Family said...

Aww that belly is so cute!! You're going to be such a wonderful mom. Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

Awwww you look so good Linds! Your little bump is so cute... and when you get to the point where you feel not attractive, just remember it's only you that thinks that, cuz you look so cute to everyone else, I promise! Yay for baby boys!P.s. in case you or Jenna haven't heard, go to babysteals.com... killer deals everyday on things til they sell out!