Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween Fun

We decided to pick out one pumpkin to share between the two of us this year and for the first time since I can remember, I didn't use one of those store bought pumpkin booklets. I ususally always do one of those really difficult and cool looking pictures, but with our lack of time this year we decided on doing our best version of a scary pumpkin face. I thought it turned out pretty good and we had fun doing it together! I made Cory do the cleaning out of the pumpkin which I usually don't mind doing at all, but for some reason it kinda grossed me out this year. :) I did all the poking and Cory did the fabulous carving job! Then on Friday our ward had a Halloween dinner and Trunk-R-Treat activity that was so fun to see all the cute kids dressed up in their costumes. I was getting really anxious for our little guy to get here so I could have dressed him up! Seriously everyday now I look down at my belly and wish he was here so I could hold him and give him hugs and kisses! Everyone keeps saying that its not too far away now, but to me it still seems like forever! I just can't wait to meet my little boy! Well, finally on Halloween night we got together with some friends and played games and ate yummy snacks! We had a great time celebrating this spooky holiday and are excited for next year when we get to go trick-or-treating with our own kid!!







I was laughing so hard as we tried to get a good picture of both of us with our pumpkin. Cory's head just kept getting cut off! hahaha


I wanted to compare which was bigger...my belly or our pumpkin. I think I win! This is my growing belly at 32 weeks!

3 comments:

The Dunns said...

We miss you! (tyler)

Jennett said...

Lookin' good Linds and Cory! I was laughing at the pics of you guys and the pumpkin with Cory's head half in the pic :D Hehehe....

THE HANSEN'S said...

Fun!