Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sorry For The LONG Delay...Here Are Some Updates!

First...On December 15th we celebrated Cory's 23rd Birthday! It was a lot of fun and Cory was looking forward to this day forever because for an entire year he can now be the number 23--- Michael Jordan's #!!! I cannot even tell you how many times I heard him repeat "This is going to be the best year ever cuase I am MJ's #!" Oh, how I love my crazy husband! And I just want to say how happy, grateful, and blessed I am to have him in my life! Happy belated Birthday Sweetheart...I love you!

Side Note - Don't stand so close to Cory when he is blowing out candles...you may get a face full of hot wax! (not saying that I did or anything)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Cory! Glad we could be there to help you celebrate!

Mallory said...

YOU FINALLY POSTED! I am so proud! Oh we love our little basketball star, Cory.