Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Boo!



This year for Halloween was not a very exciting one...I had to work a double that day so me and Cory didn't get to do anything together. But I was excited that my boss said that we could dress up for Halloween! So the night before we headed over to Walmart to see if we could find something that I could wear. Sadly, there was only this way cool t-shirt and amazingly huge eyelashes! I really like Halloween and think its really fun to play dress-up for the day, even if this is all I could find to wear! We live in an apartment complex that doesn't get any trick-or-treaters so Cory spent the night at a fireside were Lavell Edwards spoke! He thought it was pretty cool being a big BYU fan and all! Well, hopefully next year we will be able to do something together and a little bit more Halloweenish!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Those eyelashes are awesome, you should wear them everyday:)

Mallory said...

You look so freaking cute! That's too bad you had to work. . Jimmy and I almost bought some of those t-shirts from Wal-Mart!! I love the one you picked. And yes..Jimmy was willing to wear one, too. He just loves girl's clothes I guess.

The Holt Family said...

I still think you looked so cute! We did miss you that night too!

THE HANSEN'S said...

you r adorable love the lashes and i love you pic at the top of the page.

Leale said...

so...going to update anytime soon:)