Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

We had a really fun time celebrating New Years this year at the Lincoln Park Zoo. The zoo was covered in Christmas lights and they passed out hats and 3D glasses to everyone as you walked in because when you looked at some of the light displays you could see Rudolph in them. So cool! And I was pleasantly surprised that most of the animals were out in their exhibits, so we just walked around and went in and out of all the different animal houses. Owen loved it and got to ride the carousel at the end with his Papa Dunn! What actually made the night even more perfect was that we got to enjoy 60 degree weather in the middle of the Chicago winter! It was crazy, but oh so wonderful! Then after a great time at the zoo-lights we went to Five Guys to grab some yummy grub before heading home to get the little guy in bed. I seriously enjoyed every minute of this night and it will always be a fun memory I will look back on as we celebrated New Years as a family of 3, with Grandma Mary and Papa Dunn. :)











My sleeping baby, couldn't make it til midnight.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Woohoo I love all the new posts!!! The Christmas pictures are so fun, I also like the one of Owen and his cousins around the tree. I can't believe how much cake Owie downed at his birthday...dug right in! I am DYING to squeeze that little nephew - he is seriously so adorable. And you are looking so good Linds!!! And Cory too ;) XOXO can't wait to see you!