Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Hair-Cut

Back in January Cory and I decided it was time for Owen to get a hair-cut. His hair wasn't too long, but it was just looking straggly. So first we had him watch me cut Cory's hair, thinking that maybe if he watched dada get a hair-cut he would be ok with it. And he was! He did great. I used the clippers, no scissors(those scare me too much). He just sat there the whole time on Cory's lap and would duck his head a little sometimes when the clippers touched his head. I was so happy he did so well and was such a big boy! :) I was a little said to see some of his hair go and seeing my little boy growing up. But we were so glad that we did it and think he looked so handsome with his new hair-cut. Here are his before and after pics.





.

No comments: