Monday, June 8, 2009

We are going to have the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT this year!



Well The word has been out for a little while now, but for those who haven't heard the BIG news yet...I am PREGNANT! Last week I was able to have an ultrasound done and this is a snap shot of our cute little baby that we are so excited to meet in December! I just love looking at the picture and seeing that tiny hand sticking up! I am 11 weeks along right now (almost 12!) and am feeling so much better than I was the last couple of weeks! Pregnancy is a whole new experience that both Cory and I are trying to figure out! My sweet husband has been so incredibly amazing these past couple weeks and I am so grateful that he is my baby's Daddy! hehe Cory and I have been so excited since day one when we found out we were expecting and our excitement continues to grow each day! The due date as of this most recent ultrasound is December 28, 2009...but we'll see if that changes as I get further along. There isn't any belly bump developing yet, but I know once it comes it will only get much bigger! Which I am fine with because I love my babies WELL rounded! hehe

9 comments:

Brett and Nette said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! We are really happy for ya'll and know you'll have the cutest baby. :)Glad to see you both doing so well. Good luck with the pregnancy!

The Holt Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. Pregnancy is a whole new experience but just wait till he/she gets here, ha ha! You are going to be the best mom ever. Oh and I think Cory will be one of the best dads too! You bet im coming to visit...

Elise said...

yeah I am so excited for you!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Aaron and Steph said...

Jenna leaked the news to me already and I am so excited for you!! You Dunn girls are going to have the best time all having little babies! Congrats, and I'm glad you're feeling better.. 2nd trimester is so GREAT.

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

Gosh I'm so excited for you guys! It's so awesome! I think your baby will be born on Connor's birthday. I'm calling it now. hahaha We love you and are so excited for you. I talk about you and Holly being pregnant like everyday and Jake is so sweet because he never gets tired of it either! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love seeing the little baby boo! Ah! I still can't believe you got a little Linds inside of you. You know that I am SO SO SO excited!!! AH!!! Love you.

Holly said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys, you'll be awesome parents. Glad to hear you're starting to feel better, can't wait to see some belly pics:)

Jennett said...

Lil MooMoo is so excited to see her cousin!!!! I am seriously counting down to our sisters trip and can't wait to see you!!!! Love you and my brothah C-Dawg!!

THE HANSEN'S said...

YEA!!!!!! We are super excited for you two. We cant wait you are going to be great parents!