Thursday, May 14, 2009

What A Wonderful First Year



Its been one whole year since Cory and I tied the knot and I have to say my love for him has grown so much! There was so much that happened throughout our first 12 months together and I am grateful for every experience we have had! Our Anniversary is on May 3rd which was a Sunday this year...so we went out the day before to do some celebrating! Cory planned the night for us which included a fun dinner by the beach followed by a walk on the beautiful white sanded beach! Then after that we got some ice cream at a cute little spot. While we were there another couple were there getting some ice cream who we asked to take a picture for us and Cory told them it was our 1st year anniversary. They were very happy for us and said they were going on number 35! They also wished us many more to come! I look forward to the day when Cory and I celebrate 35 years of love and happiness together! Then to finish off the night Cory wanted to get us a fun gift so we picked up a WII on the way home! I cannot wait to get all the mario games to play on it cause thats really all I like hehe! Here are some pictures from the night...oh and on sunday our real anniversary we did the whole tasting of the top of our wedding cake! which was gross and very dry! But atleast we can say we did it!





















I Love You So Much Sweetheart! I have never had as much fun in my whole life as I have this past year being married to you! Life is Good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

You are looking so good! You have so many cute clothes. I love ALL the pictures. Especially your face in the ice cream one! :) And I am so jealous that you are that close to a beach! Oh, I miss you so much!

The Holt Family said...

You two are the best! Happy Anniversary and many many more to come! I couldn't ask for better friends.

THE HANSEN'S said...

CUTE!!!! Looks like it was a blast. How fun to celbrate by the beach. Happy Anniversary! We love you!

Matt and Angelica said...

Hi! Happy Anniversary!! Um. I just closed my blog. But, I would love to send you an invite. What is your e-mail? You are so adorable!!

Matt and Valerie said...

I love you guys so much and am so excited for you. Lindsay, I am so glad you are part of the family, it just wouldn't be the same without you. C-Dawg, I love like a brotha, and am so grateful to be married into your family. :-) Can't wait to see you guys, whenever that is.