Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter

We had an all around great Easter this year filled with egg hunts, treat filled baskets, fabulous food, and good company. BUT the greatest blessing I had on Easter definitely was being able to teach sharing time in Primary. I love these kids. I learn so much from them and their sweet little examples. I am so grateful that I get to serve in Primary at this time in my life. I see each week why our Savior has taught us to "become as little children." It was such a wonderful time at church and I loved talking to all the children about my love for our Savior and the real reason we celebrate Easter. I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and all that He has done for us all. He lives! "I know that my Redeemer lives!"

Here is Owen enjoying all the new goodies he got in his Easter basket. He started to really get into Elmo recently so we thought an Elmo doll would be fun along with a new dvd and bubble gun! He was too cute to watch while looking and finding all the eggs around the house. Of course he called the eggs "balls." haha He is such a sporty little boy. I wonder where he gets that from? hmmm.







Cutest kid EVER!! I about died when I got him all dressed up in his new Easter shirt and tie. ADORABLE!!



And here he is hunting for eggs again at our friends house. He was totally spoiled here when he came across some eggs with money in them!! Holla!



No comments: