Monday, February 14, 2011

Be MINE?





We had a wonderful Valentine's Day this year, filled with lots of candy, hugs, kisses, and LOVE. Honestly, it was such a happy day, even if I was dealing with an awful cold! I woke-up to roses, chocolates, and a card from my valentine. For lunch Owen and I surprised daddy at work with a balloon and treats. Then for dinner we went to one of our favorite places, Ruby Tuesdays, and later had yummy brownie sundaes for dessert at home. I made Owen a shirt to wear this year for V-day and he looked so adorable in it. Such a little ladies man. I am so grateful for these two wonderful, sweet boys in my life. They make me feel so loved and special EVERY day! Happy Valentine's Day to all my family and friends.

2 comments:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

He is so cute! and I love the shirt :)

The Borlands said...

I MISS YOU!!!!! Owen is adorable!